Duplicate ID Card

Participants who have misplaced their identification card or certificate of registration must complete a Application for Duplicate Greyhound Identification Card or Certificate of Registration form and return it to GRNSW to ensure they receive their duplicate replacement.

Click here to download an application for a Duplicate Identification Card.