GRNSW Leadership Team Tour Format Announced
Greyhound Racing NSW (GRNSW) CEO Tony Mestrov and Deputy CEO Dayle Brown commence their leadership tour of clubs across NSW this week with visits to the Bathurst, Richmond and Lismore.
To ensure these sessions are productive and all participants have the opportunity to share their views in confidence, the following format will be adopted.
Each session will commence with an address from GRNSW CEO Tony Mestrov and Deputy CEO Dayle Brown. Participants will then be invited to sit down for a private discussion with Tony and Dayle to discuss pertinent issues relating to the industry and provide their suggestions about areas for improvement.
Five minutes will be allotted to each attendee, and further questions will be collated by GRNSW staff so that feedback can be provided.
“I want this listening tour to be an informative experience where industry participants feel free to provide their views. Dayle and I are looking forward to spending time with as many people as possible to gain a broad cross-section of opinions about the industry,” Mestrov said.
“The discussions that we have with participants will help to formulate a clear vision for the future. Greyhound racing is an industry with enormous potential, and I want to bolster our current position and ensure a prosperous and sustainable future.”
The tour begins at Bathurst Greyhound Racing Club on January 9.
Light snacks and drinks will be provided at each meeting.
Dates and locations for the January drop-in sessions follow:
• Tuesday, January 9: Bathurst Greyhound Club, 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm
• Wednesday, January 10: Richmond Race Club, 3 pm – 6 pm
• Thursday, January 11: Lismore Greyhound Club, 5 pm – 8 pm
• Tuesday, January 16: Tamworth Greyhound Club, 5 pm – 8 pm
• Thursday, January 18: Wagga Greyhound Club, 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
• Tuesday, January 23: Goulburn Greyhound Club, 12 pm – 3 pm
• Thursday, January 25: Dapto Greyhound Club, 12:30 pm – 3:30 pm
• Tuesday, January 30: Hastings River Greyhound Racing Club, 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm
• Wednesday, January 31: The Gardens Newcastle Greyhounds, 3:30 pm – 6:30 pm