Where the number of nominations for performance trials exceeds the number required to expediently conduct three performance trials, or an alternate number of trials as determined by the Controlling Body, greyhounds shall be drawn in order, according to the following criteria:
1. Greyhounds nominated for their first performance trial;
2. Greyhounds required to compete satisfactorily after failing a previous performance trial;
3. Greyhounds trialling to satisfy eligibility over a distance greater than 440 metres;
4. Greyhounds having raced satisfactorily in a Non TAB maiden, trialling to satisfy eligibility over a distance greater than 440 metres; or
5. Unraced greyhounds having previously trialled satisfactorily.
Any queries regarding Performance Trial Entry Conditions should be directed to the GRNSW Grading and/or Integrity Departments.
To download the Performance Trial Entry Conditions click here.