As part of a number of education resources, GRNSW is holding education seminars to assist participants with training techniques and strategies.
The next Training for the Future seminars will be held on:
- Dubbo Greyhound Racing Club 15th April Sunday 10 am -2 pm
- Guest speaker: Professor David Eager
- Track Injury Prevention
- Injury Rehabilitation
- Guest speaker: Dr Alexandra Blecich
- Veterinary in Sports Medicine, Physical Rehabilitation and Acupuncture
- Runs Veterinary Service - SMART Paws
To register for the seminar click here
The videos from some of the previous sessions are below and also on GRNSW's new learning portal available here.